Miami - Airport (Florida), Estados Unidos da América
Instruções de direcção para o balcão
Ao chegar no Aeroporto de Miami, vá para o centro do Rental Car e siga as indicações para o serviço de transporte de ônibus para o aeroporto, onde você aguardará o serviço FOX na área de retirada externa 1 ou 2
3275 NW 24TH STREET RD,
|Dom.||Aberto 24 horas|
|Seg.||Aberto 24 horas|
|Ter.||Aberto 24 horas|
|Qua.||Aberto 24 horas|
|Qui.||Aberto 24 horas|
|Sex.||Aberto 24 horas|
|Sáb.||Aberto 24 horas|
Drivers adicionais devem atender a todas as qualificações como o principal driver em relação à idade e requisitos de licença. Drivers adicionais não são permitidos quando a sua parte estiver usando um cartão de débito ou dinheiro como pagamento no momento da locação. Encargos para Drivers Adicionais: USD / 10.00 a USD / 12.99 por dia por motorista adicional. Não há cobrança nos seguintes casos: (1) em locais da Califórnia (2) para o cônjuge do locatário, cônjuge do mesmo sexo ou parceiro doméstico ou para o motorista acompanhante de um locatário com deficiência que não possa operar o veículo.
Upon arrival at the Miami International Airport, please follow the signs for Rental Cars. These signs will guide you to the MIA Mover Train which delivers all car rental customers from the airport to the Rental Car Facility. Once off the train you will enter the Rental Car Center, please walk to the left and look for the sign that reads OFF AIRPORT RENTAL CAR SHUTTLES. Proceed past that sign to the next sign that also indicates OFF AIRPORT RENTAL CAR SHUTTLES, then proceed outside to the left where you will board the FOX Rent A Car Shuttle in shuttle spaces 1 or 2 for a short ride to the FOX Miami location .The FOX shuttle runs 24 hours a day.
Minimum age for renters and drivers is 19. Minimum age for renters and drivers on government orders is 18.
Renters and drivers under the age of 25 are subject to a surcharge -
UNDER AGE 25 SURCHARGE is USD/20.00 to USD/26.00 per day (depending on the rental location).
UNDER AGE 21 YOUNG RENTER SURCHARGE is USD/25.00 to USD/35.00 per day (depending on the rental location).
This Age Policy applies at all FOX Corporate locations.
One-way rentals are available between FOX CORPORATE locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Utah and Washington only. VEHICLE RENTALS ORIGINATING IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA CAN ONLY BE DRIVEN WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. Drop charges vary by location.
Reservations will be honored for a period of three hours after the confirmed pick-up date and time.
EARLY/LATE RETURN - Your confirmed rental rate applies only to the exact reservation period specified. Returning the vehicle early or keeping the vehicle past the confirmed return date subjects you to a higher daily and/or weekly charge as follows:
Early Return: The rate will increase by USD/20.00 per day not to exceed the estimated total at the time of rental.
Later Return: The rate will increase by USD/25.00 per day each day the vehicle is kept beyond the return date at the time of rental.
MULTIPLE or DUPLICATE RESERVATIONS: If you require multiple vehicles for the same or overlapping time periods, please make sure to use a different name for each reservation, otherwise the duplicate name reservation will automatically be canceled. FOX will not be responsible for any canceled reservations.
Fuel Policy: Vehicles must be returned with the same amount of fuel as at the start of the rental to avoid refueling charges.
Child Safety Seats: in California, state laws require children eight years of age or younger, less than 80 pounds in weight, to be in a child restraint device. In Arizona, children five years of age or younger must be in a child restraint device. In all FOX corporate locations: Driver with children must refer to the current state and city law regarding child passenger safety laws. Child Seats rentals are USD/9.99 to USD/11.99 per day. If the seat is not returned in the same condition, less normal wear and tear as received, a cleaning fee will be assessed. If the seat is damaged a repair or replacement charge will be applied.
GPS Units: GPS units are available for rent at USD/9.99 to USD/11.99 per day. Please ask for details at the time of rental.
XM Radio: XM Radio is only available on select rental car classes, including luxury vehicles. Please review your rental vehicle at pick-up to determine if this feature is active.
OnStar: OnStar is only available on select rental car classes, including luxury vehicles. Please review your rental vehicle at pick-up to determine if this feature is active.
Hand-control vehicles: Compatibility for hand controls varies by vehicle make/model/manufacturer. FOX Rent A Car locations provide rental services to accommodate all customers, and comply with the stipulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable advance notice is required; our usual need is 72 hours but this period may vary. This policy applies to our US corporate locations only, as accommodation, laws, and compliance outside the US varies by location. Hand Controls are currently compatible with the following vehicle classes - Intermediate Sized Sedans, Full Sized Sedans and Minivans.
Additional drivers must meet all qualifications as the primary driver in regards to age and license requirements. Additional drivers are not permitted when your party is using a debit card or cash as payment at the time of rental.
Charges for Additional Drivers: USD/10.00 to USD/12.99 per day per additional driver.
There is no charge in the following cases:
(1) at California locations
(2) for the renters spouse, same-sex spouse, or domestic partner or for the companion driver of a renter with a disability who cannot operate the vehicle.
The FOX Miami location is open 24 hours a day.
In order to use a Debit Card as a method of payment at time of rental, the following policies must be met:
1. We do not accept Debit Cards from Local Renters (who have an address within 150 miles of rental location).
2. The Debit Card must have a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover logo.
3. The Debit Card and Drivers License presented must be in the same name.
4. Renter must be a minimum of 21 years of age
5. Must present round-trip airline ticket at time of pick-up
6. In addition to the Drivers License and debit card, the renter must present one of the following forms of ID:
A) An additional credit card or debit card, embossed with the same name as the Drivers License. The card is for identification purposes, and will not be used to charge or authorize.
B) Government-issue ID, in the same name as the Drivers License and debit card.
C) Valid passport: United States- or Foreign Country-issued.
D) United States military identification card.
E) Non government form of ID. examples that may be accepted include: photo store member card (Costco, Sams Club, etc.), a photo employee card (as long as the photo and name match the Drivers License and debit card).
F) Current utility statement in the renters name and the same address as on the Drivers License, example gas, electric, cable, etc.
7. All documentation including debit card, license, airline ticket, and additional ID must be presented at the rental counter at time of pick up.
8. The address on the Renters valid Drivers License will be referenced to determine the Renters primary residence.
9. Must have available funds to be taken as a deposit at the time of rental in the amount of the estimated rental charges plus USD/400.00.
10. Rental is permitted for the following vehicle classes only: Economy Vehicle, Compact Vehicle and Compact SUV, Mid-Size Vehicle and Mid-Size SUV, Standard Vehicle and Standard SUV, Full-Size Vehicle, Minivan Vehicle.
11. Upon return of the vehicle, unused funds will be returned through the credit card processor. Due to the Customers Bank processing standards for Debit Card transactions, it can take up to 14 days for a credit to appear on his/her account. FOX will not be responsible for any returned checks or insufficient fund charges or bank fees related to this process.
12. Customers who use a Debit Card may NOT add Additional to the rental.
Note: Please see policy for PREPAID RESERVATIONS regarding Debit Cards and Pay Now Reservations.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH DEBIT CARD
Documents Needed: To be copied and maintained at rental Location (must be presented at the rental counter at time of pick up):
1. Valid Passport From Country of Origin
2. International Drivers License
3. Drivers License From Country of Origin
4. Return Confirmation Airline Itinerary (not applicable for Student)
5. Valid Student ID (if Customer is a Student)
The following conditions must be satisfied by the International Customer:
1. Customer must have a 24-hour reservation booked in advance (no Walk-Ins).
2. Renter must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
3. Rental is permitted for the following vehicle classes only: Economy Vehicle, Compact Vehicle and Compact SUV, Mid-Size Vehicle and Mid-Size SUV, Standard Vehicle and Standard SUV, Full-Size Vehicle, Minivan Vehicle.
4. Present a current valid Passport or Passport Card from a country other than the United States.
5. Present a valid International License along with a current valid Drivers License from the same country as passport.
6. Present a printed return airline itinerary with confirmation of a return travel date, or email itinerary to the Rental Agent (not applicable for Valid Student with ID).
7. The vehicle must be returned prior to the return date and time of departure as stated on flight confirmation itinerary.
8. FOX requires a deposit on the Debit Card for the amount of estimated rental charges plus USD/400.00.
9. A U.S.contact phone number (i.e., an operating phone such as family, friend, hotel, etc.) to be contacted in case of an emergency while the vehicle is on rent.
From 112 Airport Expressway
- Exit LeJeune
- Continue and take exit NW 21st Street (first exit after Airport Exit)
- Stay on left side and continue approx one mile on NW 21st
- Make a right turn immediately after NAtional Car Rental
- Continue on NW 24th
- Destination is on left hand side
Going East FL-836
- Exit LeJeune
- Go to NW 7th St and make a left
- Make a left on NW 37th Ave
- Turn right on NW 21st St
- Turn right NW 24th. (Half mile down)
- Destination is on your left
Going South on the I-95
- Take 112 Airport Expressway West and follow directions from 112 Airport Expressway above (alternative route: SR 836 West Bound)
Going North on the I-95
- Take SR 836 West and follow directions from 836 FWY West bound above
From Turnpike North Bound
- Take SR 836 East bound and follow directions from SR 836 East bound above